A bit late, but here we go:
This was the last meeting of the last that year, despite begin quite hot that day it was amazing meeting. There was a lot of friends there, some which I haven´t see in a while and missed them.We exchange valentine and it was very fun, I was very happy to have recieved some and to give some (which I take special care in the writing, but I still believe that I could say more, I get slight nervous with this, never sure what to say despite my wish to praise the person, due fear of saying something wrong).
My outfit was the same of the other event, but this time I used the Noir Jacket open with a jabot, again I used some chains to be like aiguillette, but the one which connected to the brooch on the jabot was too long and I didn´t not noticed until later.
It was very good day, lots of talks, eating, photos.
Not much later the year ends and a new one start - I do also have some goals for this year:
- Cosplay: I do have two plans in mind, one would be a character from Legend of the Galactic Heroes and the other was a character whose image I came across the net, but I was waiting for a certain ova to see him in action (shame that he only appear for no more that a couple of minutes). The rest is finding a cosmaker.
- Japanese Fashion:
I will continue with the boystyle as my main fashion but I plan to try something VK style along the way as backup/second option.
- Be more less shy and more open: While I am much, much less shy that I used to be, I am still a bit shy sometimes, not sure how to express myself and often saying nothing when I wish to say something due slight fear of begin misunderstood or feeling that I would bother other people, specially when coming to sentimental feelings.
- Also in 2013 I did take the decision to start a course on Graphical Design and I hope to find a job/freelance this year.
- Maybe I do start a blog, but not sure, so far Deviant Art does everything I need and keep things centralized with tumblr and facebook as support. I do fear spend a huge time (and maybe money) in something that no one reads.
- If things went right I do plan to start a little project of mine.