The long waited meeting finally happened, it was one of the best - we did go to a city close to the capital, famous for its christmas event. The travel there was good, thanks to Athene which was behind the meeting organization, we all go together, which made thing more easy and fun. Arriving there, we find a place where some of us could change to their outfits and from there we start walk around seeing the city, taking photos and talking.
To make a lunch we made a stop to vintage diner place and after we made more walk around the city or trying, since lots of people stop us to either ask what are we doing or take photos XD, to finnaly go to chocolate shop at the end of the day, where we rest a bit (and eat too) before we go back. It was great meeting, we had lots of fun and it was good seeing everybody so happy and very beautiful.
My outfit was my Infanta Winter Elegy Coat, along with a new wig, which didn´t help very much at photos. I think I should really buy a short hair wig, that I didnt need to worry too much about during photos.
Before this we had two other meetings - a Halloween one and Victorian Picnic, both them where very fun too.
Since the year is almost ending...
This one was a good year, I just wished I could get a new coat, which I didn´t due some delays and by begin slight unsure of what I could wish for. Many event which I did go where amazing, specially the Animextreme, I got second place in the japanese fashion contest while my friend Luly got the rightful first place. The Nihon Matsuri too was great, it was fun begin around the Lolita Room which the girls made, I just wished that like a another Nihon Matsuri there was a moment where almost everybody walked around together, this kinds of moments (specially during events, but not just there) where quite special too me, I mean going around with friends, I wish this could happen more, both in event and outside. The Christmas Meeting was amazing.
To be fair, I really hope next year I worry less (because I often get myself thinking too much if I am bothering other people) begin less shy, I since I might missed chances to begin more near people because of that, I hope to find someone maybe... anyway, enough of this kind of talk! Thankfully, all of this going around in events and meeting made thing a lot easier too me in terms of talking with people, so next year, if all go right I will start cosplaying too, so who knows what waits? Next year I likely finish the Graphic Design Course which I am doing too, hopefully before or after that find a job.
Just to add - here is a list of some goals for 2015 it the same I posted on my LJ.
1) Hunt a bit more for the Captain Hollow (AATP) jacket. This is my second "dream jacket".
2) I still might try something more VK, but I don´t think I fit very much for the more punk style, so it might be the more "serious" aristocratic/gothic style. But I really don´t know, it might look the same I already use.
3) Go to a large meeting, such as the national one or the south meeting.
4) Get better at making "poses" while taking photos, I would like if I could do more natural poses inspired by male characters from shoujo mangas.
5) Get better in joining fashion contest, specially avoind to make my presentation too fast.
6) Do somekind of "themetic photoshoot", I have no idea of what could be. Still it would be cool if could be with someone dear or in a group.
7) Find a way to use again a cape or cloak in a outfit.
8) Try out a white outfit, mostly of my oufits are black, red or blue.
9) See if I can ask a clotheir to do a outfit with brocade, many of my outfit are quite plain in sense of lack texture, so it would be cool to try something with brocade.
10) If all goes right this next year I will do my first cosplay and hopefully I might try a second one.
11) Start working more serious on making a Visual Novel
12) Improve drawings and painting skills, get better at drawing people in movement.
13) Being and interact more around with people, avoid worry too much if I am bothering them.
14) Improve my japanese languague skill
------------- Open of Comissions and Freelance --------